Popcorn Ceiling Removal - Get rid of the Out-Dated Style
Popcorn ceiling, acoustic ceiling or cottage cheese ceiling are the names of stucco ceiling. It is not a popular choice of modern homeowners. If you are not happy with the out-dated, faded popcorn stucco ceiling of your home, office or condominium, you can remove it.
How to remove Popcorn and Stucco Ceiling without a mess?
Removing stucco ceiling is not a DIY job because it demands unique safety standards. Removing popcorn ceiling or stucco ceiling requires the services of a professional. A professional stucco removal contractor such as Perfect Handyman ensures minimal damage to your home and completes the task quickly.
Why choose Perfect Handyman for removing Popcorn and Stucco Ceiling in Toronto?
Perfect Handyman has a team of expert stucco removal crew. It has undertaken several popcorn and stucco ceiling removal projects. You can trust the company because we:
- Have experience in taking care of popcorn ceiling with asbestos
- Have removed painted stucco ceiling quickly
- Protect your furniture, walls, ceiling vents and fixture by plastic sheathing
- Scraping the stucco ceiling surface after thorough absorption of water
- Take care of visible marks, damage and cracks in the ceiling
- Re-texture the ceiling and flatten it
- Colour the ceiling with the colour of your choice
Perfect Handyman takes its job seriously and ensures that you get what you were promised. Our team of handymen will refurbish your home and match it to your style. We will help you remove unsightly popcorn ceiling and flatten it. Call on (647) 872-1200 or enquire online and get ready for a ceiling make-over in Toronto.